1.) Some examples of "texts" are books, pieces of music, and political documents.
2.) When encountering a new text one should think about what they see, what it's about, what it relates to, how it's composed, and what details matter.
3.) A focal point of a text is a sentence or two that clearly express what the text is going to be about.
4.) The word "Genre" is defined as a category that is used to name and identify a text with consistent and familiar features. They also seem stable, yet their boundaries are rarely fixed.
5.) The word "Context" is defined as the "who, what, where, when, and why" in a text, image, or artifact.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't disagree with your definition of context but i'm just confused because I personally thought that context means the situation in which a particular event occur but since this is literature I dont't know if it has a different connotation.
Post a Comment