Thursday, February 14, 2008
in class- quote
The quote that continually replays in my head is from an episode of the tv show, "the oc". It that says "the sooner you realize things are never going to go back to the way they were the sooner you'll move on". I think this quote sticks with me so much because I've used it as advice severall times concerning different things. I believe that it is very true and it's helpful for someone in a situation where they are sad, or angry because they aren't content with their situations at that time and continually think back to a previous situation in which they would like to go back to but in reality isn't possible. Accepting and applying this quote one can read it and realize that living in the past will only make them feel worse and that the only way to move on is to accept the past, forget about it, and move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment