Thursday, February 21, 2008
Mac vs PC class blog
Although i was not thrilled about having to get used to using my new mac last year, after using it about a couple days I would have to say that I prefer a mac over a pc. The designs of the mac or my "macbook" laptop that attracts me more than a regular pc is the fact that it is this new fresh looking white that you are able to change it's outside color with different laptop covers. Also that fact that it's smaller and more lightweight than most older pc laptops which is also why the mac appeals to me. the software of the mac is also more high tech and is better when blocking viruses which can really destroy a computer considering all the sites I like to go online shopping and downloading music from. Their campaign ads the fact that mac's don't usually freeze and are faster than pc's which appeal to me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Believe me I am glad that you found your Mac so interesting with all these characteristics. Seriously I do not really pay too much attention to mac's product. But I think I should start giving it credit as well.
I've only used a Mac once or twice and was very confused by it so I never really gave it a chance. After reading your post, though, it kind of makes me wish I did because it seems that once you get used to it, it can be much better than a PC.
Finally I found someone else who likes the Mac. I agree with you. It is easier to use once you get used to it and the fact that it is nearly impossible for the Mac to get a viruse also contributes to my liking it so much more than the PC.
Post a Comment