Thursday, March 6, 2008

my paper 's concerns

I am concerned about the stucture of my paper. I had trouble writing four pages because i had trouble deciding main ideas for multiple paragraphs. I am also concerned on making sure my ideas flow and relate to my thesis.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I think your paper was good. I like the fact that I was able to imagine what a pair of those skinny jeans look like. However, I do suggests that maybe you should add in your paper somewhere, a segment on how "high priced" jeans may be an issue. Only a certain percentage of people can afford these jeans. A lot of people can't afford these jeans. What does that do for the people that can't afford them? How would that make them feel? I was thinking something along those lines, but don't take my word completely for it, I seem to have the tendancy not to do the assignment the right way : )